- 2 lbs. country-style pork ribs
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 boneless smoked pork chops, optional
- 2 quarts water, more if needed Broth from the cooked chicken and pork
- 2 cups butter beans, frozen or fresh
- 2 cups corn, frozen or fresh
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 5 medium red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Bone Suckin’ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Bone Suckin’ Habanero Sauce
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Place chicken and pork in a large crock pot. Cover with water and cook on high for 6 hours. Stir occasionally. When meat has finished cooking, take out of the crock pot and let cool. Strain broth and put it back into crock pot. Strip meat off bones and remove any fat. Shred meat and return to broth.
Add butter beans, corn, tomatoes, potatoes, Bone Suckin’ Sauce, and Bone Suckin’ Habanero Sauce.Stir and continue to cook for 2 more hours. Taste stew and salt and pepper accordingly. For a spicier stew, add a little more Bone Suckin’ Habanero Sauce.
Yields 10 servings