- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons of garlic-flavored olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brined capers, or more if you like
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray for coating the baking sheet
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 425°. Toss the cauliflower, oil, capers, salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir until well combined and the cauliflower is nicely coated. Reserve any oil remaining in the bowl.
Spray a baking sheet, and pour out the cauliflower mixture onto the pan in a single layer. Place in the preheated oven and roast until tender, about 15-17 minutes. Remove and pour into a serving bowl. Add in the parsley and any reserved oil and toss to combine. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Serves 4 as a side dish. Easily doubles.